I decided to tackle the Ciabatta bread. I used my motherdough starter to save on an extra day fermentation. The hydration ended up being 74% for the finished dough. I actually had it around 80% ! gooey! But I added flour to bring it to 74%. Here is what the dough looked like after being brought to 74%:
I wish I would have taken a picture when I poured it out, it was like batter. But here is one of the loaves after I folded it the first time. I then stretched it again and folded it twice:
Here are all four loaves finished with their forming, they weighed about 1 lb 5 oz each:
Here are the first two loaves out of the oven:
Here are three of the loaves:
I would have shown you all four except one was devoured while still hot!
Here is the crumb of one:
I could have gotten more oven spring, I would like the holes to be larger, but overall I am very happy with how these Ciabatta loaves turned out.