The sponge set overnight, and next morning at around 9:00 am I added the rest of the flour and salt. I proofed for about four hours. Then I made up the loaves and proofed those for two more hours. Here is what the loaves looked like:
The crust was crispy and the crumb medium with some large holes around the outside. I am not sure why that occurred except that I tried not to degas the dough and maybe some large bubbles got caught. I also may have not proofed quite enough. Anyway here is a pic of the interior:
Here is a picture of another loaf:
I really like this recipe for ease of use and timing and the cracked whole wheat was nice, it made the crumb holes a bit smaller than usual but the crumb was soft, chewy, and had a great texture, nice for sandwiches.